How Do I Solve This Error: Invalid Photoshop File Bitmapped Photoshop file is unsupported: File?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

LEOVATAR

Re: How Do I Solve This Error: Invalid Photoshop File Bitmapped Photoshop file is unsupported: File?

Post by LEOVATAR »

Víctor Paredes wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:53 am Thanks, but the .moho file without the .psd is not useful to see what is going on.
If you can import the .psd in new files, then it looks maybe Moho lost the connection with the .psd in the original .moho file.
It could be that the file Photoshop file layers or other elements of the file changed so much that they are not recognizable anymore for Moho. But it's hard to say without seeing the actual files.
Have you tried re-linking the image layers in Moho?
Yes I tried relinking and it worked. But there are 250 of such moho files!!!
hayasidist

Re: How Do I Solve This Error: Invalid Photoshop File Bitmapped Photoshop file is unsupported: File?

Post by hayasidist »

LEOVATAR wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:26 am
hayasidist wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:45 pm There are many .PSDs in there. Which one(s) is/are giving you the problem?
All of them please. None of the PSD files are showing in the Moho file sent
OK -- I've had a deeper look into the .moho file innards.. I don't have an answer yet - just more questions which will hopefully move us forward.

Are the pngs showing properly?

Moving on to the PSDs:
The header info in that file suggests it's from July 2022 using an old version of the JSON syntax (1039) (from Moho 12??) - and that doesn't have some fields that will help to resolve issues with PSD layers that have been moved / changed.

Which version of moho did you use to create the .moho that you sent? What version of moho are you now using to open it? And what, if anything, has changed in the PSD files since then?
Are they still in directory /Users/admin/Documents/The Babba Da Jaka/Backgrounds/Finished/PSD/ ?