Adult Cartoon | Raging Hardon

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

FrankHardon

Adult Cartoon | Raging Hardon

Post by FrankHardon »

Hi all

Just thought I would share the first three episodes from my first cartoon series - animated in Moho with character rigs and many vector backgrounds. I also drew bitmap backgrounds in Clip Studio. All sound put together in FL Studio and after I have rendered PNG sequences in Moho I put them togther in DaVinci Resolve (the free version).

Please be advised that this is an adult-orientated cartoon with strong langauage and that Episode One contains some flashing images.

If you have any questions or comments then please feel free to reach out. Episode Four is out this Friday and Episode Five on Saturday 4th March. Thanks for watching!

Frank Hardon - Paranormal Investigator

Follow the adventures of Frank Hardon, Paranormal Investigator. When a self-claimed psychic by the name of Violet Moon helps the police identify a murderer during a seance Frank is hired to investigate.

Episode One | A Very Medium Helping...

Franks gets a visit from a woman claiming that her husband has been wrongly accused of murder by a sham psychic and decides to start by seeing Detective Chief Inspector Lovely at Scotland Yard.

Episode Two | Following The Blind

Franks heads to The Merry Raven Sports Tavern and Community Centre to retrace the last known whereabouts of the missing woman and speaks to a blind witness about what he might have seen if his eyes had worked. After a stakeout he trails a suspect and decides to drive to an orphanage up north to check out a hunch.

Episode Three | Nun Shall Fail

Franks arrives in Cockermouth at the Poor Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother, an orphanage run by nuns, where he loudly demands to see any records they have of his suspect when he was there as a child, despite it being three o’clock in the morning.