Control Timing & Amount Of Interpolation

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

BigBoiiiJones

Control Timing & Amount Of Interpolation

Post by BigBoiiiJones »

I'd like a feature to be added to where we could control the timing of in-betweens that are generated between keyframes without having to manually creating a new keyframe in the middle or the use of motion graph. CACANi has a great feature that allows you to control the timing and how the frames generate allowing you to create your own eases in and out. Here is a video of the feature

I think Moho could implement it in a certain way by having it be a separate panel/window similar to the switch selection or actions. It could also be a thing in the timeline with the keyframe panel. Here is a mockup I did of both scenarios:

I hope others could see how important and useful this feature could be since it could allow people to control timing super easy and it would allow traditional animators control the timing better since its similar to a timing chart in animation so people who don't like working with motion graphs can generate better and more powerful in-betweens and have more control over Moho's generation.