Moho crash when trying to place a layer out of a group by "PlaceLayerBehindAnother()"

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Re: Moho crash when trying to place a layer out of a group by "PlaceLayerBehindAnother()"

Post by synthsin75 »

Nice solution, Ramon.
Rai López

Re: Moho crash when trying to place a layer out of a group by "PlaceLayerBehindAnother()"

Post by Rai López »

Thanks, Wes, but overall for always being so attentive 😌

However I've just found that dragging & dropping multiple layers at once inside the Group Layer is still problematic... so no the 100% reliable solution I thought I finally had after all (but I can't say I'm surprised 🙄). I'll continue investigating a little more that line just because it seemed I was so close... but if the number of needed cycles is going to be somehow dependent on the number of dropped layers, I don't think it's going to be an easy way to make it realiably work in all cases.

In any case, what I think I'm going to try next is play with the Group Layer visibility again and see if applying visibility changes on the first run and calling the placing functions on the second one makes now any difference. I don't know, but if it worked that way applied, it may be a more reliable solution if, for any reason, the number of dropped layers didn't matter after turning Groups visibility off. Well, will see...