'Western Space Odyssey' movie premiere

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rikberryere

'Western Space Odyssey' movie premiere

Post by rikberryere »

In a few hours, the movie 'Western Space Odyssey' will premiere on YouTube at 11:00 this morning.

I started developing artwork and a script in 2015, and using the new Anime Studio Pro 10, set off to make a movie! We substantially wrapped up major work around two years ago, and have been in post-production until just a few weeks ago. An extraordinarily small crew joined their talents, time and effort to make it happen - the art & animation is entirely me, the musical score is entirely Doug Somers, and the audio editing is entirely Jef Leeson. Essentially three guys. As we all have actual jobs and lives, this has been a spare-time project put together with heart, laughs, creativity, more coffee than you could comprehend... and no money. The budget was zero.

So at 11:00 this morning, drop in for the premiere if you'd like. Afterwards the movie will be available on YouTube for regular viewing. The YouTube channel also features a couple of trailers - the first from two years ago! (We were, ahem, a tad optimistic about reaching the finish line!)

So grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!

The movie: (premieres at 11:00)

The release trailer:
I have no idea what I'm doing... so tally ho, eh?
MRToledo2021

Re: 'Western Space Odyssey' movie premiere

Post by MRToledo2021 »

Excelente! Trabalho maravilhoso! Parabéns a equipe.
Marcelo Toledo
(animation apprentice)
Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil