When I Play An Audio In Moho Pro, The Pitch Increases And Audio Slows Down

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GAMBOT

When I Play An Audio In Moho Pro, The Pitch Increases And Audio Slows Down

Post by GAMBOT »

Hi guys. I have a strange problem. It wasn't exist before. When I play an audio in Moho Pro, the pitch increases and it slows down. I don't know how is this began happening. It doesn't happen in Moho Debut, it only happens when I use Moho Pro. It distrubs me. It began happening unexpectedly. How to stop it? Please assist me. Here is the video link for this: https://video-xsp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39 ... 0489014604
synthsin75

Re: When I Play An Audio In Moho Pro, The Pitch Increases And Audio Slows Down

Post by synthsin75 »

Sounds like you need to enable frame skipping.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Also...

It's always best to use uncompressed audio for animating to dialog or music. With uncompressed audio, frame accuracy should be improved for playback, scrubbing and stepping. With some compressed formats, you may find the audio shifting as you attempt to animate to it. If all you have is compressed audio, try re-saving it to a uncompressed file using an audio program like Audacity or Audition.

That said, depending on the computer's specs, a project can simply get too complicated for Moho to play smoothly with audio. In which case, use Preview Animation to check the sync accuracy in playback. This command writes out a temp movie with audio, and because it uses OpenGL to render the movie, the process goes quickly.

Preview Animation can do this quickly because it drops 'unnecessary' data from the render, but the quality is completely suitable for checking animation and sync. For 'final' quality with audio, you should Export Animation or Moho Exporter of course. If you absolutely need to see all the bells in whistles in a preview render, you can save a lot of time with the Export commands by using the Render At Half Dimensions option. (This can take as little as 25% of the full size render time.)

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Sun May 29, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GAMBOT

Post by GAMBOT »

synthsin75 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:29 pm Sounds like you need to enable frame skipping.
Hi there. You are right. It's fixed when I enabled it. I hope this reply and question help to newcomers of this application.