How to Hair rotation

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Iman3D

How to Hair rotation

Post by Iman3D »

cgrotke

Re: How to Hair rotation

Post by cgrotke »

Enjoying your short demos! This is building up into a nice library of visual help.
Christopher Grotke
MuseArts - Web Design & Animation
www.musearts.com
Iman3D

Post by Iman3D »

cgrotke wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:49 pm Enjoying your short demos! This is building up into a nice library of visual help.
very very thank you :)
cgrotke

Post by cgrotke »

You've been doing a lot of work and I hadn't seen many responses... so, again, appreciated! I bet a lot of beginners will find these handy, and even old hands might notice a new trick or two.
Christopher Grotke
MuseArts - Web Design & Animation
www.musearts.com
Iman3D

Post by Iman3D »

cgrotke wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:51 pm You've been doing a lot of work and I hadn't seen many responses... so, again, appreciated! I bet a lot of beginners will find these handy, and even old hands might notice a new trick or two.
Well, in the next few months the number of videos will increase and probably get more attention, I will keep working. Thanks again.
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Iman3D wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm
cgrotke wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:51 pm You've been doing a lot of work and I hadn't seen many responses... so, again, appreciated! I bet a lot of beginners will find these handy, and even old hands might notice a new trick or two.
Well, in the next few months the number of videos will increase and probably get more attention, I will keep working. Thanks again.
Yeah you are doing great man.
Just a point here, can you do some rigs of anime characters i mean they're in view by many people out there like me, I'm mainly in that type of surrounding so I'm asking you this.

Btw your tutorials are 😃