Moho 13.5.2 add to exporter not working (SOLVED)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

opeth

Moho 13.5.2 add to exporter not working (SOLVED)

Post by opeth »

Hi guys,

I tried many files but the result is the same . Exporter not working for me. Is it the same with you?
Last edited by opeth on Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moho 13 / 13.5 MacBook Pro 16'2 M1 Max 32gb.
Greenlaw

Re: Moho 13.5.2 add to exporter not working

Post by Greenlaw »

What is it doing (or not doing) exactly? Which OS?

FWIW, Moho Exporter is working here (Win 10) as it always has. (I prefer Moho Exporter over Export Animation for several reasons described elsewhere in these forums.)

When you launch Moho Exporter (ctrl-B) it should automatically add the current open projects. (I think the projects will need to be saved first.) If there are no projects listed in Moho Exporter, click the + button and navigate to the project you wish to add. If you have a batch of projects (i.e., Layer Comps) that you keep rendering again and again with the same custom settings and paths, you can save a Profile file and load that each time you render to save time.

If this is not working on your system as described, I'm not sure what could be wrong. Does it work after rebooting your computer?

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

opeth wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:19 pm Hi guys,

I tried many files but the result is the same . Exporter not working for me. Is it the same with you?
I checked. no problem for me.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
opeth

Post by opeth »

Sorry guys i solved. When i upgrade Moho 13.5.2 . Export animation setting automatically choosed ' image sequence - PNG ' . I changed setting ' Video - Mp4 '' its solved.

Thank you for your reply.
Moho 13 / 13.5 MacBook Pro 16'2 M1 Max 32gb.