More subte Markers for interpolation intervals/snapping

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JoelMayer

More subte Markers for interpolation intervals/snapping

Post by JoelMayer »

Hi!

I am someone who really prefers animating on two's except for very fast actions. It looks much more organic. The challenge with Moho is, because its timeline isn't based on little boxes, to keep track of having your keyframes on 2's so it won't stagger when animating different layers.

I'm using this method by Victor that is a very good work-around:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRirQj7SIIw[/youtube]

However, the colors i can select for the markers are pretty offensively bright and it's quite distracting. I would like it if the Timeline had an option to just turn on or off some subtle grey lines in the background that do the same thing and that adjusts to whatever interpolation (1,2,3,etc.) is selected.

Maybe another nice feature would be if keys would only snap to the interpolation interval selected (also optional).

Thanks!
davoodice2

Re: More subte Markers for interpolation intervals/snapping

Post by davoodice2 »

JoelMayer wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:08 pm Hi!

I am someone who really prefers animating on two's except for very fast actions. It looks much more organic. The challenge with Moho is, because its timeline isn't based on little boxes, to keep track of having your keyframes on 2's so it won't stagger when animating different layers.

I'm using this method by Victor that is a very good work-around:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRirQj7SIIw[/youtube]

However, the colors i can select for the markers are pretty offensively bright and it's quite distracting. I would like it if the Timeline had an option to just turn on or off some subtle grey lines in the background that do the same thing and that adjusts to whatever interpolation (1,2,3,etc.) is selected.

Maybe another nice feature would be if keys would only snap to the interpolation interval selected (also optional).

Thanks!
like!
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش