Consolidated layer channel per layer type

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JoelMayer

Consolidated layer channel per layer type

Post by JoelMayer »

Alrighty, now that i got back into Moho coming from Toon Boom i think this is my biggest feature request ever:

I want ONE consolidated timeline channel for different layer types. So i could select a rig and tell it to give me one channel for all vector point animation going on, one for switch layers, etc. etc.

I think Moho‘s best feature is also its oldest: being able to animate vector points over time. But as it is currently it is soooo annoying going through dozens of layers to select the right vector layer, shift select another one then not remembering where you set your original key etc. etc. in Toon Boom i can just collapse all my layers and i see the keyframes for EVERYTHING that is there at one glance and can easily shove stuff around, set eases for multiple parameters etc. etc. Just makes animation so muc easier. If i want more detail for a specific layer i can then still open that up but eight now Moho isn‘t much fun to animate in if you‘re planning on doing a lot of point animation and not just bones. So please give me a MASTER consolidated channel where i can either control all child vector layers or have just everything there is at one glance. Thank you!
SimplSam

Re: Consolidated layer channel per layer type

Post by SimplSam »

Could be a great addition. Maybe some of this can be achieved with the help of the old Nudge Keys Toolset (admittedly less elegantly)?
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam