Add frame in Frame by Frame

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Karl Toon

Add frame in Frame by Frame

Post by Karl Toon »

I was four frames in on a frame by frame layer in 13.5 when I saved my project and exited MOHO. When I reloaded the project I am finding that adding an extra frame on the end of the frame by frame to be sporadic in that it doesn't always work. I have to click on various random things then go back to the layer to get it to work again. Anyone else had this problem?
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt E. Disney
Daxel

Re: Add frame in Frame by Frame

Post by Daxel »

Mad Dog wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:15 pm I was four frames in on a frame by frame layer in 13.5 when I saved my project and exited MOHO. When I reloaded the project I am finding that adding an extra frame on the end of the frame by frame to be sporadic in that it doesn't always work. I have to click on various random things then go back to the layer to get it to work again. Anyone else had this problem?
It sounds like it could be related to this bug. If I remember correctly Wes has reported it already.
https://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewto ... us#p199050
Karl Toon

Re: Add frame in Frame by Frame

Post by Karl Toon »

Thanks for your reply Daxel. Not sure if it is related or not, as I literally got to the stage where no matter what I did I could not add any more frames to the frame by frame layer. However, today, it seems to be working okay. Most peculiar. I shall keep an eye on it.
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt E. Disney