Pennywise the Clown

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rafael

Pennywise the Clown

Post by rafael »

Finally managed to finish up another little personal project in the short flashes of time between paid work! I really experimented with gradients and blurs in this one, to try and give it more dimension and 'light' than I usually have in my work. I was a lot heavier, of course, but I'm pretty happy with the result. I think keep experimenting with it on the next one, whatever that is.

Design was done in Affinity Designer initially, but changed a bit when I got working in Moho. Animation was obviously Moho, but I did do some comp work in After Effects to make it loop, and add some of the "lens" effects, like chromatic aberration and dirt.

SuperSGL

Re: Pennywise the Clown

Post by SuperSGL »

Nice work!! Very well done! The emotion works great!
I use CorelDraw and always did a lot with gradient fills but in Moho I can never remember the rules when I'm animating. One thing I really enjoy is the color points and it's a lot easier to animate too (for me anyway)
"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Norman McLaren

My Animations
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Nice! 🤡
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

Nice!
rafael

Post by rafael »

Thanks y'all!
SuperSGL wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm in Moho I can never remember the rules when I'm animating. One thing I really enjoy is the color points and it's a lot easier to animate too (for me anyway)
Interestingly enough--through sheer dumb luck--I must have rigged it in the correct fashion, because I didn't run into any issues. :D
snuffkin

Post by snuffkin »

Pennywise makes me scared of clowns all over again :idea: