Trailer for My Film Festival Submission- MOHO Animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Little Yamori

Trailer for My Film Festival Submission- MOHO Animation

Post by Little Yamori »

Well..... I did it
My confidence ranges from "good" to "unsure" but I did it anyway, submitted a 20 minute animation, animated entirely in MOHO. I've been working on it for years, but finally pushed it through to the finish. I'm sort of exhausted. I've entered several festivals with it and still have to go over all their rules about having it publicly available, but in the meantime, here's the Trailer I just put together. (one of my kids created the music for it :D )

3deeguy

Re: Trailer for My Film Festival Submission- MOHO Animation

Post by 3deeguy »

Well done. I decided to comment because you said you have been working on it for years. That reminded me of the time you reminded me about an animation that I had put aside because it took so much work. After you reminded me of it I made up my mind to finish it. It became my most viewed video.
Cheers, Larry
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Awesome glad you stuck with it.

Your comments have always helped. Yours was the first one I ever had after I completed my very first animation attempt "The Galactic Gecko" !! This one I laughably thought I could finish under a year, but life, as always, has a funny way of intervening :mrgreen: . This one might be my last for a while, I guess it'll depend on how it does in the festivals. I'm looking forward to posting the full version here relatively soon. (Getting the music done was almost just as tough as the whole story)

good to see you're still posting on the forum
chucky

Post by chucky »

Congratulations for finishing, sounds like a massive project.
Good luck with the festivals, I hope we can see it some time.
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Thanks Chucky,

It pretty much exhausted me as I was still teaching myself (actually learning from others too from tutorials) as I was going. I'm happy with the end results, but if I do this again I will pick a shorter story, maybe 5-8 minutes rather than the 20 minutes this became. I think it flows pretty fast, so hopefully it wont feel like 20 minutes to the viewer, but you never know.

I'll post it here as soon as I'm able