bezier handel is lock

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

davoodice2

Re: bezier handel is lock

Post by davoodice2 »

jahnocli wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:01 pm
davoodice2 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:26 pm ...I have never seen you agree to an upgrade offer.
You are always looking for hard and difficult ways to do easy things...
These two statements are just factually incorrect.

These people are trying to help you -- have a little humility
help is this:
yes. this is a bug .I report that to developers.
why do he thinks I dont know about design mode? he just want to say "hey you all have mistake. I am right".
Ok. this is wrong way. I spend my time and report bug and I suggest about a lot of think I see in very famus animation softwares and he say:
" hey go to design mode.
You have no right to make mistakes in your shortcut settings.
This is not interesting to me, so it does not work."
And many other things.
Unlike him, greenlaw examines every issue. It is quite clear how professionally he comments on the issues.
I think it is enough to discuss this.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

davoodice2 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:26 pm
synthsin75 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:20 am
davoodice2 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:36 am please stop this stupid questions.
Please fix your attitude.
I talk about frame by frame and you say go to design mode.
You need to understand that when there is a bug in the software, it should be fixed, not that you want to cover it up with useless solutions!
If I go back to design mode then what is the purpose of creating frame by frame?
Why do you like to insist that all software upgrade offers are useless and you are right?
I have never seen you agree to an upgrade offer.
You are always looking for hard and difficult ways to do easy things.
Please YOU stop this attitude.
What you don't get is that I'm a scripter. If you didn't have such an attitude, I might be tempted to come up with solutions you could use now, instead of waiting for the developers to get around to it. For instance, tools behaving differently in a frame by frame layer than they do on the actual vector layer is something that a scripter could fix. Until the developers get around to it, I'm telling what you can do now, to use the software as it is. You know, to get the job done. If you're not interested in workarounds, don't use the software. I don't care. No one here is obligated to pass your complaints on to the developers or reply in a way you prefer.

You do know that frame by frame and design mode aren't mutually exclusive features, right? You can use both together. If you have such a huge problem with that suggestion, here's a novel idea, just ignore it. Don't whine about people not spoon feeding you the answers or replies you like.
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

synthsin75 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:19 pm
davoodice2 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:26 pm
synthsin75 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:20 am

Please fix your attitude.
I talk about frame by frame and you say go to design mode.
You need to understand that when there is a bug in the software, it should be fixed, not that you want to cover it up with useless solutions!
If I go back to design mode then what is the purpose of creating frame by frame?
Why do you like to insist that all software upgrade offers are useless and you are right?
I have never seen you agree to an upgrade offer.
You are always looking for hard and difficult ways to do easy things.
Please YOU stop this attitude.
What you don't get is that I'm a scripter. If you didn't have such an attitude, I might be tempted to come up with solutions you could use now, instead of waiting for the developers to get around to it. For instance, tools behaving differently in a frame by frame layer than they do on the actual vector layer is something that a scripter could fix. Until the developers get around to it, I'm telling what you can do now, to use the software as it is. You know, to get the job done. If you're not interested in workarounds, don't use the software. I don't care. No one here is obligated to pass your complaints on to the developers or reply in a way you prefer.

You do know that frame by frame and design mode aren't mutually exclusive features, right? You can use both together. If you have such a huge problem with that suggestion, here's a novel idea, just ignore it. Don't whine about people not spoon feeding you the answers or replies you like.
I just reported a bug and did not ask anyone for a solution. This topic is not the place to ask for a solution.
I just wanted developers to know there was such a bug.
I do not understand why you weave so many stories.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

davoodice2 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:55 am I just reported a bug and did not ask anyone for a solution. This topic is not the place to ask for a solution.
I just wanted developers to know there was such a bug.
I do not understand why you weave so many stories.
You don't get to demand how other people post. If you don't like my posts, be an adult and ignore them. Quit whining.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I'm sorry, I know it's so silly to be happy about this thread but it's so great to be back on Lost Marble forum again. All the memories come back. Just like old times! :D