How I share?

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SimplSam

Re: How I share?

Post by SimplSam »

One of the easiest (and cheapest) methods is to upload to ImgBB: https://imgbb.com and then grab the BB Code link and paste it in your post.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Greenlaw

Re: How I share?

Post by Greenlaw »

I like to use Dropbox to host my forum images. With Dropbox, I have full control over how it's shared, the ability to replace images, etc., and I don't have to worry about the service removing my images like what happened with TinyPic a while back. (It's why many old posts have broken images.)

To use Dropbox, right-click and select Copy Link, and a link will be created for you. Then, click on the IMG button here and insert the link. Next, change the 'dl' at the end of the link to 'raw' and change the '0' to '1'. For example: .../image.JPG?dl=0 becomes .../image.JPG?raw=1. This will make the forum display the image instead of downloading it.

You can probably do this with any personal cloud storage system, but they will probably require different link formatting.

BTW, one neat thing I learned about Dropbox is that I can move my files around to different Dropbox folders, and the links will still work. The was useful recently when I decided to reorganize my forum images.

Hope this helps.