Moho 13.5 render from V12.5 output black video

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ManleonardoMX

Moho 13.5 render from V12.5 output black video

Post by ManleonardoMX »

When I heard about the update of Moho to V 13.5 I jumped to the new version with a project already started in V12.5, but I had many problems with the change, especially with unexpected crashes, when I work the animations files, but the most worrying thing is that when I render files that I started in V12.5 the renders come out black, with audio, but in the preview everything looks correct... I do not know how to report this bug, so I ask in the forum if anyone has similar problems.
SimplSam

Re: Moho 13.5 render from V12.5 output black video

Post by SimplSam »

Hi. This black video might be due to a known buglet in the new software, and is related to non-english characters in the export filename or filepath. Try renaming the export output file/path.

see also: http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtop ... =5&t=33978
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
ManleonardoMX

Re: Moho 13.5 render from V12.5 output black video

Post by ManleonardoMX »

Thank you, I'm sure that's the problem, because it happens in a project I'm doing with three languages, and the problems are just in Spanish and french, this folders are called "Español" and "français"