Moho 13.5 Export Starts on Frame 0

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

arglborps

Moho 13.5 Export Starts on Frame 0

Post by arglborps »

Since frame 0 is the "design" frame that is never used in the final output, export should always start at frame 1. I think Moho 5.x did that, so I'm a bit puzzled the default was changed to include frame 0 in the output as a default.
Kilian Muster
Designer (day job), Animator/Creator (in the after hours)
PiXELBLAST Phungus & Mowld Production BlogYouTube Channel

synthsin75

Re: Moho 13.5 Export Starts on Frame 0

Post by synthsin75 »

The default is frame one. Are you sure you don't have a custom startup file or saved export defaults that include that?
Greenlaw

Re: Moho 13.5 Export Starts on Frame 0

Post by Greenlaw »

Yes, the default render range for a project is 1-240. Open a new file and check Project Settings. If the range is something else, the defaults must have been been changed. To reset this, click Restore Defaults and then click Save As Defaults, and click OK. I don't know if Moho saves this immediately, so to be safe, you should quit Moho at this time.

Now re-open Moho and check the range in your Project Settings. The range should be 1-240.

If you're talking about the timeline, frame 0 needs to be visible there all the time because it is the setup frame. It's not normally included in the render range but the range can be set to include 0 if you need that for some reason.