Moho 13.5 is almost here!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Diana Kennedy

Re: Moho 13.5 is almost here!

Post by Diana Kennedy »

I am also so very excited that it is free for 13 owners. I am and do so very much look forward :D
sang820

Post by sang820 »

:shock: 喔~~~13.5发布的直播将在凌晨开始,我像个孩子般守在电脑旁----啊,还有64分钟直播---嘀嗒嘀嗒嘀嗒 :shock:
animax940

Post by animax940 »

I hope there are no more mistakes in this vergin as well
and I think the company must refund us cos we couldn't use Moho 13.0 :cry:
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

animax940 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:50 am ...I think the company must refund us cos we couldn't use Moho 13.0 :cry:
Quick reality check:

Smith Micro is the company responsible for Moho 13.0, so you'll have to contact them about refunds. TBH, I'm doubtful they will even respond.

Lost Marble, Moho's new company, is not responsible for Moho 13.0 or past Smith Micro sales, so, IMO, they're being generous by offering Moho 13.5 free to Moho 13.0 users, and at a significant discount to Moho 12.5 users.

Lost Marble could have ignored 'Smith Micro' customers, and started over with a fully paid Moho 14 release, but instead, they chose to address Moho 13.0's most egregious problems, while also adding incredible new features in Moho 13.5 that animators will actually want to use. (Vitruvian Bones is my personal favorite!)

I have no complaints about this, and Lost Marble has my full support! :)
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Lost Marble also offered 13.0 users a 12.5 license until 13.5 came out. So they really did everything a new owner could to make things right by existing customers.
rickevertsz

Post by rickevertsz »

Nice $99 upgrade gesture.

I have been updating since v8, although this is just an occasional hobby for me and I rarely play with Moho :oops:

I had decided to sign off after v12.5, but this upgrade offer was too tempting, and it's nice to see the product back with the original creator (and Victor, who always makes great content and tutorials), so I'm back on board!

All the best with the new venture :D
-Rick
rafael

Post by rafael »

Bought this the minute it hit my email. So excited for the future of this software! :D
animax940

Post by animax940 »

Greenlaw wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 pm
animax940 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:50 am ...I think the company must refund us cos we couldn't use Moho 13.0 :cry:
Quick reality check:

Smith Micro is the company responsible for Moho 13.0, so you'll have to contact them about refunds. TBH, I'm doubtful they will even respond.

Lost Marble, Moho's new company, is not responsible for Moho 13.0 or past Smith Micro sales, so, IMO, they're being generous by offering Moho 13.5 free to Moho 13.0 users, and at a significant discount to Moho 12.5 users.

Lost Marble could have ignored 'Smith Micro' customers, and started over with a fully paid Moho 14 release, but instead, they chose to address Moho 13.0's most egregious problems, while also adding incredible new features in Moho 13.5 that animators will actually want to use. (Vitruvian Bones is my personal favorite!)

I have no complaints about this, and Lost Marble has my full support! :)
Ok, I see
Though I spent a lot of money hopefully continue work in Moho ..
Any Idea when Moho14 will be release?
WillBellJr

Post by WillBellJr »

PROPS, guys - so amazing to see that Moho is back with LostMarble - home again!

Looking forward to see where Moho goes now, moving forward!

I've been working on other things, now I want to get back into my 2D / 3D game development (currently learning Godot), and wanted to do some 2D anims, and noticed on YouTube that v13.5 dropped!

Couldn't have asked for a better gift at this point in time - looking forward to learning the new features!

-Will
"With THIS!, you could be like GOD!..." - Kozer, Blake's 7