How do I add frames at the beginning of an animation

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mick

How do I add frames at the beginning of an animation

Post by Mick »

How do I add frames to the beginning of an animation? Lets say I've got a character in a particular pose on frame 1. Let's also say I've already done a bunch of work on the animation, and discover I really need the pose on frame 1 to stay in "hold" for 24 frames, but it unfortunately starts moving right after frame 1. How would I insert 24 frames of "hold time", from frames 1 to 24... before the action starts. I'm using Moho 12. This seems like it should be really easy to do. Any ideas ?
synthsin75

Re: How do I add frames at the beginning of an animation

Post by synthsin75 »

Animation>Rescale Keyframes

Add 24 to new start and end frames.
Mick

Post by Mick »

Thanks for the reply. I'm really looking at wanting to add 24 frames to the beginning that exactly match frame 1. If I rescale 1-2 as 1-24 the software will add the 24 frames, but within those 24 frames, it will include the changes that exist between frames 1 and 2. What I assume would work perfectly, would be if I could use 1-1 (instead of 1-2) as my beginning range, that way the 24 frames will be added without any changes... but the software will not allow me to do that. Maybe I can figure out some kind of "work around". I messed up not creating at least a few " frames, before my action starts at the beginning, but the software is a little "unforgiving" in this particular area. Unless I'm still missing something... which experience tells me, is totally possible.
Mick

Post by Mick »

I figured out a pretty good "work around". I copied the entire document on frame 1 to frame 2, then I was able to rescale 1-2 to 1-24 without picking up any changes. I love this software.