Newbie Needs Help

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bendavis1957

Newbie Needs Help

Post by bendavis1957 »

I've been retired from teaching for six years and trying to build a home business. I need to learn to operate Moho Pro 12 to create simple animations (like moving sine waves) to market what I do to potential customers. I've just about exhausted my retirement because of developers who charged me $150.00/hour and accomplished very slow progress.

I'm looking for someone who knows this program well and is willing to teach me some basics--not to become a Moho "Ninja" but to know enough to get going on my own. I've found the program to be pretty intuitive right from the box (or download) but still struggle with stuff like Switch Layers, Layer Visibility, Layer Groups, and mainly other basic functions.

Of course, I expect to pay someone for their help but just can't keep chunking out $100-$150/hour for little progress. Please message me if you have teaching experience with this product and might be willing to not charge exorbitant fees. I pay immediately (within 10 minutes) after sessions--every time without fail.
jahnocli

Re: Newbie Needs Help

Post by jahnocli »

Please don't double post -- I've just replied to this in another topic thread.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?