Auto Weld not working

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Keyframer

Auto Weld not working

Post by Keyframer »

I have used it successfully earlier today but for some reason it simply won't work. I have Auto-weld selected and 2 vector shape in a layer that I drew using the Rectangle tool. I simply want to join the 2 rectangles together which involves dragging 2 points of one side of rectangle 1 to weld with the 2 points of one side of rectangle 2.

Nothing happens. I'm using the Transform Points tool. I have searched and googled and everything. I restarted Moho. I simply can not get one point to weld with another. I'm at a loss. Such small details are acting as huge hurdles for me but I'll get through it.
2 outta 3 dimensions ain't bad
Keyframer

Re: Auto Weld not working

Post by Keyframer »

I did it again! I solved my own problem right after posting a new topic. Sorry all. Holding down ENTER/RETURN is required. Misleading since I have Auto-weld on. It's not really "automatic" if you need a modifier key but now I know. I'll just quietly crawl back down my hole now...
Rainer

Post by Rainer »

Don't you just overlap, select the points and hit the space bar? Did that change in the latest version? If you get stuck again, just look at the little summary instructions under the menu bar (unless that changed too..)
Keyframer

Post by Keyframer »

Rainer wrote:Don't you just overlap, select the points and hit the space bar? Did that change in the latest version? If you get stuck again, just look at the little summary instructions under the menu bar (unless that changed too..)
Yeah sometimes the answers are literally in front of you :)

Thanks.