Suddenly slow and shutting down moho

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

willwillwill

Suddenly slow and shutting down moho

Post by willwillwill »

Hello
I guess I realize this could be a larger issue with the computer but was wondering if there was something I could be doing that would suddenly make my moho suddenly slow and crash all the time. I am also trying to learn the smart action menu, I wonder if the smart action window or smart bones is taxing my computer more than the moho program and even more than rendering which I can do as high as 1080p.
I am worried about my computer really but wanted to ask the experts to see if it wasn't something as simple as this program I am using.
Thanks guys
Will
justoshow

Re: Suddenly slow and shutting down moho

Post by justoshow »

willwillwill wrote:Hello
I guess I realize this could be a larger issue with the computer but was wondering if there was something I could be doing that would suddenly make my moho suddenly slow and crash all the time. I am also trying to learn the smart action menu, I wonder if the smart action window or smart bones is taxing my computer more than the moho program and even more than rendering which I can do as high as 1080p.
I am worried about my computer really but wanted to ask the experts to see if it wasn't something as simple as this program I am using.
Thanks guys
Will
It could be that Moho isn't liking something that you're doing. For example do you have multiple bones with the same name? That's just one example. I often do things that causes the app code to crash. It's hard to pinpoint since I'm not sure what you're doing exactly.