Weird Glitch Going On

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chiefr_suthrland

Weird Glitch Going On

Post by chiefr_suthrland »

Okay, so I got this really weird glitch going on. I have all my mouths placed appropriately on my characters' faces, but for some strange reason, for "some of the mouths (not all of them) this keeps happening (this just started happening today btw):

Hold on, it gets even weirder...the "only" mouths that do that weird glitch thing have at least one of two actions in the Mainline timeline when I click on them, and those actions are Layer Translations and/or Layer Visibility. Gets even weirder...when I delete the Layer Translations and/or Layer Visibility and go to Smart Bone Mode & come back, all the layer crap I deleted from the timeline reappears. It's crazy, man. Lol. It's not a big deal, I guess...because the glitch only happens in Smart Bone Mode, not in Mainline Mode. But I would still like to get to the bottom of this...it's driving me crazy! Lol
Greenlaw

Re: Weird Glitch Going On

Post by Greenlaw »

Is there a positional keyframe on the Mouth group at frame 1 of the Action? Is so, delete it.
chiefr_suthrland

Post by chiefr_suthrland »

Greenlaw wrote:Is there a positional keyframe on the Mouth group at frame 1 of the Action? Is so, delete it.
A positional keyframe?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

A keyframe for the position of the group. I'm not sure that could be it--just wondering if there is an inadvertent keyframe at frame 1 because I can't see if there are any keyframes on the group in the examples.

Actually, when I think about it, I'm not sure that makes sense.

If you could post a demo project, that would help. If you don't want to share the art, you can just replace it with placeholders--for example, simple square shapes in the same positions of the current art is fine so long as the error can be reproduced.