Moho Resolution bug

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lucky

Moho Resolution bug

Post by lucky »

Hey all,

First post sorry if this has been answered already but ive got this bug in Moho

On launch all the tools are massive, i cant even use half the tools as theyre mashed in the toolbar. Anyone ever had this bug?
Also all drawing is super pixelated looking, I'm not sure if its related. This is my third time trying out moho and now that its on a discount again to buy i may consider buying it but id like to see if i can even run it first.

System specs:
Surface Studio , 32 Gigs ram, GTX 980M, res: 4500x 3000 (32 Bit)
Greenlaw

Re: Moho Resolution bug

Post by Greenlaw »

Could it be a Windows UI scaling problem? Try setting it to 100% and see if that helps.

There's more info here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... pi-devices
lucky

Post by lucky »

I tried sadly , scaling ui/text to 100% and changing the resolution to 1920x1080 still leaves the buttons big relative to the software window size. It could be a bug for hd screens maybe?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That's really weird. My wife has a 4k Cintiq screen which I think is similar to Surface Studio display specs, and a comparable GTX card. I'll ask her if I can check Moho on it.

I know some programs have problems with 4k screens but I'm not sure Moho is one of them. As a matter of fact, Moho was used to demo the Surface Studio when it was rolled out last year.

Surface Studio and Moho

I'll let you know how Moho looks on my wife's computer when I get a chance.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Oh, I just thought of something you can try. I'm not on a Windows 10 system at the moment but in Windows 7, if you open the program properties panel and look under Compatibility, there is an option for 'Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings'.

I'm not sure this is also found in Windows 10 but it probably is. Let us know if that works for you.
lucky

Post by lucky »

Hey dude, thanks for the idea!

In windows 10 the option says
"Overwrite high DPI scaling behavior"
Scaling performed by:
-Application
-System
-System ( Enhanced) "

And when i hit system enhanced, it works! But everything is still super pixelated.

Oh well it's better than before tho! I can actually press on the buttons :)

I just wish everything wasnt pixelated including everything i draw
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That's weird, but I have heard similar experiences from users of other programs. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check Moho with my wife's 4k Cintiq yet.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Looks fine on my 4k screen . Try a restart? Yeah that's a lame suggestion but after changing resolution settings, you never know. :wink:
lucky

Post by lucky »

Oh yeah i've restarted many times no go... Would you mind posting your display/zoom settings? Do you have any options set for scaling the app?