how i can edit color of images in moho?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hady

Post by hady »

if we have effect layer to modify and change hue saturation value -- brashness contrast[/size] of group for compositing in moho? :?: like photo shop :!: :?:
hayasidist

Re: how i can edit color of images in moho?

Post by hayasidist »

take a look at blend modes.

for example using an image with transparent areas

group - masking: hide all
> vector - mask this layer; blend mode hue
> image - add to mask
hady

Post by hady »

thanks .. it s help me ...but i think Moho need color adjustment in layer setting ...
use HSV modifier image dosent work
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

HSV Image works. IMO, it just looks kinda weird and isn't especially useful...unless you want something that looks just kinda weird. BTW, if you're messing with HSV Images and you work with a team of artists over a network, be sure not to use any of the HSV images from your local library. Recently I was experimenting with this feature in a rig and neglected to remove every instance of HSV Images before putting the rig into distribution. This cause errors for all the animators because the rig was looking for the images on my local computer. Oops!

As for normal color and image processing, I prefer to do that in compositing (typically in After Effects or Fusion) partly because Moho is unable to display it interactively. Moho's Layer Comps system can be your best friend here.