When will the next update come?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

onurdemirsoy

When will the next update come?

Post by onurdemirsoy »

It is really hard to work with Moho with bugs I reported before on here: http://bit.ly/mohobugs

When will the next update be available?

I miss to use Bind Layer, as you know it has a bug. If you duplicate a Bone layer or import it from an older file, Bind Layer loses its function in some conditions.
That's why I cant use my Object Library because most of my objects are in Bone Layer and I used Bind Layer function to rig them.
You can download an example file from here: http://bit.ly/2dSuxuO
If you will duplicate the Man layer, you ll see what is happening in the 2nd frame.

Also Moho loses focus while writing a name to a new layer. It makes it so hard to write a name for all layers. Everytime I have to click again after it loses its focus.

Cant wait to update Moho because of these issues.
dueyftw

Re: When will the next update come?

Post by dueyftw »

Because of an NDA, anyone who as any idea of when the next release will not answer your question.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem, But I have tried to replicate your issue and can not reproduce the problem. I have downloaded the file and every time I duplicate the working character, the duplicate works fine.

If it's something else explain it to me. Also let me know what build your using. If I can replicate the problem I will contact SM and put it in as a bug that needs to be fixed.

Dale
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

I was able to replicate it in 12.0. I'm told this has been fixed in 12.1 but don't know when the update will be available.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

dueyftw wrote:Because of an NDA, anyone who as any idea of when the next release will not answer your question.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem, But I have tried to replicate your issue and can not reproduce the problem. I have downloaded the file and every time I duplicate the working character, the duplicate works fine.

If it's something else explain it to me. Also let me know what build your using. If I can replicate the problem I will contact SM and put it in as a bug that needs to be fixed.

Dale

I am using Build 20763 x64
Did you check the second frame after duplicating the character?
Galoz

Post by Galoz »

Moho pro version 12.1 is out !!
Lychee

Post by Lychee »

YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!

The French language is back in this version, thanks for that.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Seems to be fixed.

Dale
Pierre Gombaud

Post by Pierre Gombaud »

Lychee wrote:The French language is back in this version, thanks for that.
Haha, yes I'm also glad it is back! Now, I'm looking if everything is well translated ;)
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Wow all issues looks fixed. Thanks so much.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

... except one thing. I cant write a name to a new layer, new group etc anymore. Should I double click to rename it everytime?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Hmm...it works here in 12.1, Windows. Are you on Mac or Windows?

Renaming may require two separate clicks, or 'click-wait-click' (don't double-click): The first click selects the layer (if it's not already selected.) On the second click, the text should become highlighted for renaming. If the layer is already selected, just clicking once on the text should highlight it.

Quickly double-clicking will launch Layer Settings window of course.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Greenlaw wrote:Hmm...it works here in 12.1, Windows. Are you on Mac or Windows?

Renaming may require two separate clicks, or 'click-wait-click' (don't double-click): The first click selects the layer (if it's not already selected.) On the second click, the text should become highlighted for renaming. If the layer is already selected, just clicking once on the text should highlight it.

Quickly double-clicking will launch Layer Settings window of course.

Yes it also works for me like that but I was talking about creating a layer. After creating the new layer, you have to click once to rename it. It was easier on earlier versions. You didnt have to click to the new layer to rename it. If you still have Anime Studio, you can try to create new layer and rename it easily.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That works here too.

I create a layer or group and the name is automatically highlighted for renaming. Even works when I duplicate a layer (duplicate's name is highlighted for renaming.)

Checked in 12.1 for Windows.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Greenlaw wrote:That works here too.

I create a layer or group and the name is automatically highlighted for renaming. Even works when I duplicate a layer (duplicate's name is highlighted for renaming.)

Checked in 12.1 for Windows.
Also I am using 12.1 for Windows x64. Its interesting. It only automatically highlighted when I duplicate a layer.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Okay, here's what you probably need to do:

1. Open Preferences
2. Click on Layer/Objects
3. Under Layer Window, check that Enable Inline Layer Naming is on. If it's disabled, enable it.

When I disable this on my computer, the auto-highlight feature stops working. When I enable it, it works again.

Let me know if this works for you.