Changing the default position at frame 0 (bones)

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mejin

Changing the default position at frame 0 (bones)

Post by Mejin »

Hello,

actually I got a small problem - I have a character, which body consits of images.
Arms and legs are made in ASPro.
Now - I want to make a turnaround - and would really like to move just the armbone for example to the right for a side view.(Instead of having it more left for a front view).
The problem is, that I got some Smart-Bone-Actions on them - and as soon as I move the arm-bones seperatly from the controlled vector-arms - the ations don't work anymore.
I have to overwork all the smartbone actions -_-.(Because I don't get the bones exactly at the place they where before I moved vector layer and bone layer separably).

Ah - and the poses should get referenced later - so I guess it would be a problem, if I set a key at frame 1... (it would always jump back to this key-position?!).

Basicly - I want to move the arm at frame 0 with the "manipulate bones"-tool - and transform it and so on - but I want it keyed/not to flip back to the position before.
I want to move the bone with its vector-layer together - and use this position for frame 0.

Is there a way to do this?

I guess it's alway better to have no keys to a rig, if I want to reference it(?).

Best!
Mejin