A couple of Japanese Animations

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Little Yamori

A couple of Japanese Animations

Post by Little Yamori »

I've recently picked up these 2 DVDs.

The first one is "A Letter to Momo" ; it has the general idea of a sort of Totoro meets Spirited Away(but from a different studio), but doesn't come close to the charm or brilliance of either, but is watchable, and the animation is top rate

The Next is from Studio Ghibli, but it is not a Miyazaki film, it was made after he left, it has a distinctly different style in it's presentation, more like a Japanese ink painting impression on the screen meets rough story board. It's called "Princess Kaguya"

animefanlover

Re: A couple of Japanese Animations

Post by animefanlover »

hello this animations are very impressived im also into anime style animations in anime studio but i dont know how to do them any advises
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

animefanlover wrote:hello this animations are very impressived im also into anime style animations in anime studio but i dont know how to do them any advises
Well, I guess there are only a few short cuts, and the rest requires taking the time to learn the software. If you have backgrounds that you can make either by drawing and scanning them in, or using photoshop etc, you can get a great look right away, but the movement of characters takes at the bare minimum a decent understanding of the software.

Hope this helps

Here's a good sample of what can be done in Anime Studio
animefanlover

Post by animefanlover »

i see thank you very much for the information