Poser Scene/Character not moving!

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Blackhawk1

Poser Scene/Character not moving!

Post by Blackhawk1 »

So, I've imported a Poser scene into my project, and animate it as usual. Keyframes are placed where necessary. All the stuff I need to do (at least I hope). BUT, when I render the animation, the Poser character does NOT move. It renders out the entire animation the way I asked with all the other AS10 vectors moving the way they should, but the Poser character stays in the starting position for the entire rendered file. Am I missing something here?

I'm using the 32-bit version, BTW.
SuperSGL

Re: Poser Scene/Character not moving!

Post by SuperSGL »

Have the same problem on 64 bit I had part of the animation which was set up in poser but added more frames in AS10 those didn't animate?
So maybe it has to be completely done in poser using specific frames and FPS. poser uses 30 fps change that first to 24fps make sure you import in AS10 with the same settings? Although this still sounds like a bug you (we) might have to send this to tech support?

Still just a work around you can change your project settings to 30 fps in anime studio before importing.
"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Norman McLaren

My Animations