Yet Another Ageless demo.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Yet Another Ageless demo.

Post by eric1223 »

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I shared, and I wanted to show everyone that I didn't give up on this project (at least not yet :roll: ). Right now, It's about halfway done.

Danimal

Re: Yet Another Ageless demo.

Post by Danimal »

The acting is a little wooden, but it does look good!
~Danimal
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

Thanks Dan for that Dan. Wooden? That's a new term for me when it comes to acting. I do know its not a good thing but not anything beyond that lol.
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

eric1223 wrote:Thanks Dan for that Dan. Wooden? That's a new term for me when it comes to acting. I do know its not a good thing but not anything beyond that lol.
It looks (to me) like the character is working very hard to take steps as if he is trying to wade through water.
Cheers, Larry
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

3deeguy wrote:
eric1223 wrote:Thanks Dan for that Dan. Wooden? That's a new term for me when it comes to acting. I do know its not a good thing but not anything beyond that lol.
It looks (to me) like the character is working very hard to take steps as if he is trying to wade through water.
That's good in (in a way). Something happened to him in the previous scene, and he is supposed to be stunned by it. It's good that it looks like he's look like hes having trouble walking, but not good that it looks like he's going through water.

Thanks! When I go over this whole project again, this is one thing I'm going to look over.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Coming along nicely. How many minutes of the 30-min episode is done?
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

neeters_guy wrote:Coming along nicely. How many minutes of the 30-min episode is done?
That's a good question. I didn't know myself until I put all of the finished clips on the timeline. I have alittle over 13 minutes of it done atm.