DRAWING IN AS6.0 IMPORT IN AS10.1

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CHIO

DRAWING IN AS6.0 IMPORT IN AS10.1

Post by CHIO »

Hi there,

I had to make a draw in AS6.0 (in a old PC), then I it import in AS10.1.

Then I put bones, and smart bones. The smart bones didnt work.

To revolve the problem, I had to copy and past layer to layer :x

Anybody have the same problem?

I know it's a rarity work in AS6.0 and import in AS10.1 but could be trying to retrieve an old anme file made
in the past you have the same problem.

Cheers.

Chio
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: DRAWING IN AS6.0 IMPORT IN AS10.1

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Does your bone layer contains groups or any other kind of folder? if so, you must go to the main bone layer proprieties, bone tab and check "allow nested layer control".
Smart bones wont work for layers inside folders if you don't check that option. And, since your file was created in version 6, the option won't be checked, because it doesn't exist on that version.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
CHIO

Post by CHIO »

selgin wrote:Does your bone layer contains groups or any other kind of folder? if so, you must go to the main bone layer proprieties, bone tab and check "allow nested layer control".
Smart bones wont work for layers inside folders if you don't check that option. And, since your file was created in version 6, the option won't be checked, because it doesn't exist on that version.
Hi Selgin, We're all still alive...I know you since MOHO's time...

Your reply is perfect. That is the problem and the solution.

Thank you very much,

Chio
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

CHIO wrote:
selgin wrote:Does your bone layer contains groups or any other kind of folder? if so, you must go to the main bone layer proprieties, bone tab and check "allow nested layer control".
Hi Selgin, We're all still alive...I know you since MOHO's time...

Your reply is perfect. That is the problem and the solution.

Thank you very much,

Chio
Hehe, sí!
I have been here for ten years and two months and you even more! There's a remote possibility this forum is not a passing fad...
I'm happy to help :roll:
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel