vibrating images when rendered using multithreaded mode

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Re: vibrating images when rendered using multithreaded mode

Post by synthsin75 »

Likely a shortage of necessary memory. Perhaps rendering shorter clips and combining them would work.
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Thanks, Synthsin! I think you are right. I think having my video editor open with a big project while I was rendering must have caused it. The weird thing is that the video files I rendered that day showing the vibration issue play fine now... which doesn't seem consistent with the rendered image sequence results...
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

lwaxana wrote:Thanks, Synthsin! I think you are right. I think having my video editor open with a big project while I was rendering must have caused it. The weird thing is that the video files I rendered that day showing the vibration issue play fine now... which doesn't seem consistent with the rendered image sequence results...
Your video player could have been lacking on RAM at the time. Probably best to check final output with minimal RAM tied up. Couldn't hurt to do so while rendering, although it doesn't sound like the issue in this case.
foundmarble

Post by foundmarble »

FYI:

Luckily for me, disabling multi thread rendering did the trick. I finished the project on time without any issues. After the project, I tried rendering it on another pc (windows 7) with multi threading ON and it worked fine. This could be a multiple of issues. Processor, Video Card, RAM, OS, etc. Oh well, at least I have the option of turning multi threading off.

I would love to troubleshoot this more and find a solid solution, however, I just do not have the patience or time to figure it out. :(