Dynamics Presets for HAPPY? :D

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Dynamics Presets for HAPPY? :D

Post by Rai López »

As preset options in Project Settings dialog for different video dimensions do, what about a Dynamics presets for the most popular requeriments?? Well, that should be calculated (of course) according with the bone/s sizes and I think this could be the main difficult thing, but if finally not so difficult, I think this could be a "simple" & very USEFUL /save time addition :)
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

Yes i guess this can easily be done and would be great.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

THANK YOU mr. :wink: Another thing relationated for I'd ask is something like "Scale Compensation for Dynamics" I mean, sometimes I have a bone or a chain of bones with the perfect Dynamis setup :) , but if I need to change the Bones Length for some adjustements I lose that marvelous movements that I loved :( ...I think that a check box or option in preferences or something for make possible "Dynamics Compensation" it'd be a great and simple adition too :) CIAO!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

i agree... i didn't know what the dinamics bones were. i start to play with them some weeks ago, and they are great.
this is a simple request, i don't see why the lostmarble people could say no.
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

Ramón López wrote:THANK YOU mr. :wink: Another thing relationated for I'd ask is something like "Scale Compensation for Dynamics"
Yes, this could really be improved.