Dancing animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

Re: Dancing animation

Post by Poptoogi »

Finished!

Well not really. There are things I could fix but I'd be doing that forever and since I've just got AS 10 I want to improve the rigging of these characters and try something different. It didn't turn out exactly how I imagined but at least I learned a lot from making it! It's pretty cool to look at the first video and see how much it's changed! This is my first animation on animating the whole body of characters for any real length of time and it turned out alright. There's still a lot of sliding around and what not but maybe next time with target bones it won't be a problem at all! Anyway heres the final version! :)

Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Ha, uber cute. :D How did you copy the dance moves to each of the girls? Don't tell me you animated each one individually? :!:
awalker

Post by awalker »

Great stuff guyver93. Can't wait to see what u will do with version 10
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

That's great! The feet sliding isn't noticeable as it just appears to be part of the dance move. Very impressive and enjoyable.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Definitely some sliding, especially when the girls change positions on the floor, but not the kind of thing that ruins the video overall. More than anything I was craving more camera movement and close-ups, but hey - it still looks really good as is.
~Danimal
Poptoogi

Post by Poptoogi »

neeters_guy wrote:Ha, uber cute. :D How did you copy the dance moves to each of the girls? Don't tell me you animated each one individually? :!:
Thanks Neeters! I actually animated one character all the way through and then made duplicates. Then by taking the advice of other people here on the forum, I slightly altered the timing on each one and did some tweaking animations to all of them to make them see more random. It actually looked way better after I did that!
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

Ha! nice. The camera work and choreography is great. I'm hoping you add interest to the background. I believe the group will take note!
Cheers, Larry