What do you hate to draw/animate?

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CraftyGrafty

What do you hate to draw/animate?

Post by CraftyGrafty »

For me hands and trees make me want to scream my lungs out!
Danimal

Re: What do you hate to draw/animate?

Post by Danimal »

Lip sync for me is the most grating because it's so tedious.

Honestly, much of the actual animation carries some level of hatred for me. I love the creation of the idea and script, and love putting together the soundtrack. Somehow the boring technical end of drawing and animating just has me climbing the walls.
~Danimal
CraftyGrafty

Post by CraftyGrafty »

Danimal wrote:Lip sync for me is the most grating because it's so tedious.

Honestly, much of the actual animation carries some level of hatred for me. I love the creation of the idea and script, and love putting together the soundtrack. Somehow the boring technical end of drawing and animating just has me climbing the walls.
So glad I'm not the only one that feels like this. It's an amazing feeling when you get it right but it doesn't last long cos you have to do the next thing and you're back to pulling your hair out.

I know I'm not sane as it is but this might just tip me over the edge lol!
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Funny, I think I'm the opposite. I like the animation part, but I hate trying to work out a good script/storyboard. But I'm too particular about what I'm willing to animate to let someone else make those decisions. Ugh.
toddhicks209

Post by toddhicks209 »

I don't think there's anything I hate to draw. As for dreading to draw hands and trees, you can master drawing anything if you work hard enough. The more you do something, the easier it becomes.
Todd Hicks regularly draws something and has created a comic strip book that you can buy or browse completely for free. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KD0QAAQ
tmokbel1965

Post by tmokbel1965 »

I am like the guy above. I don't necessarily hate to draw anything, but I do get more frustrated with specific subjects, which are much more difficult for me. hehe
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Everything!!!

Dale