Error in Anime Studio 9.5?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

onurdemirsoy

Error in Anime Studio 9.5?

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Hello everyone,

I bought Anime Studio Pro 9.5 yesterday and immediately installed it and started working on my old files.

I think there is an issue about old files. The switch layers in some bone layers dont show the correct selected layer. When i cleaned the timeline of the bone (only the bone angle changed) it shows the correct switch layer. Also making new swatch layers in bones worked perfect for me.

But i have lots of different anime studio files with bones and switches in them. Clearing timelines means I have to do all my work from start.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

P.S. When I opened the file with my old Anime Studio 9.2 Pro, it works perfectly.

I am sending you the file as well. The issue is about hands of the character. You ll see the difference if check it with different versions of the application.

Here is it: http://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/e21 ... 148/a4558f
onurdemirsoy

Re: Error in Anime Studio 9.5?

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Ok i think i find the reason. It is not an issue but it is about a new feature of Anime Studio.

In some Smart Bones Actions, I changed some switch layers. If you change the state of a Switch layer with a Smart Bone, they cannot be changed from layers panel after that.

Well I would like to change them both with smart bones and from layers panel. I dont know how to add this feature again but it would be more useful.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

There is something funny going on - it seems the smart actions will always override the timeline? so any manual timeline changes won't make a difference...
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I'm having similar issues with files created in version 9. I can't change switch layers and the new ctrl/right click to show switch layers doesn't work at all for me? I haven't tried creating a new file in 9.5 yet.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Files created in 9.5 work fine. I'm loving 9.5! :D
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

You need to reset the bone angle for any smart bone controling a switch before manually keying the switch. You can always use step interpolation to reset the bone then make any manual keyframes and resume bone control afterwards, so long as the controling SB is not rotated at all during the manual keyframes.