Content Paradise information

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DK

Re: Content Paradise information

Post by DK »

Great to see you are making content pihms. Yes, it's a lot of work and the site isn't the fastest on earth. Recently I had to do a complete revamp of my CP product readme.txt files. They had all gone awry due to some sytem upgrade and it took hours as I have around 30 products. The work does'nt just stop after the product is created that's for sure.

Cheers
D.K
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Hi DK.

Hope all well.

Am considering selling some stuff on Content Paradise. Just wondering if it's still working well for you? Any feedback / advice you may have?

Thanks,

Mike
DK

Post by DK »

Hi Mikdog.
It's still going ok. I haven't put many things up of late as I have been too busy but if you're not looking to make a fortune out of it, it's a nice little supplement each month. It does take a lot of work to set the items up but maybe that's just me being over fussy. I come from the angle as if it were me buying it, what would I want for the money?

Cheers
D.K
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

The CP website says they are not accepting new sellers, but I've seen a few new sellers despite that. Perhaps they are reviewing applications on a case-by-case basis?
DK

Post by DK »

Interesting. That was bought up a while ago, say 4-5 month, on the forum and when I tried to verify it with CP they said they were looking at redoing the site so they were not taking on new sellers. Nothing has happened since though??? Looks to me like business as usual.

Cheers
D.K
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Thanks for the reply DK ;)
woody173@live.co.uk

Post by woody173@live.co.uk »

Hi I have a question that I posted an another part of the forum about character rigging.

I was wondering if along with the service of character packs. I was wondering if a service is available where someone could send an illustration,or idea for an illustration and get it made up 'fully flexible'. I know its lazy but I struggle trying to get my home-made character to do what i want it to do successfully and although its not for a commercial venture but something like a personal animation for my grandson (in my case), the service, I hope would be affordable. This could lead to more animations been done by us mentally impaired newbies like myself.

My ideas may be a little out of my league and this service would be invaluable, not only as a shortcut but also as a learning tool as someone like me could pull the character to pieces and see how it was created.

Just a thought.

Many thanks

Woody
DK

Post by DK »

Hi Woody.
PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

Cheers
D.K
woody173@live.co.uk

HI DK

Thanks for all your tips and advice. I am fairly new to AS and have been trying to do a little cartoon for my grandson for a while. I did complete one but it wasnt really good but he loved it and being only four I was impressed he recognised me in it after all my months of work on it. I was wondering if you could help me out with something pretty specific. I have been looking at some of the AS packs I could buy to improve the look, feel and movement of my character. To be perfectly honest Im struggling a bit. AS packs are a little ambiguous and im not really sure what im paying for. SO I was wondering if you know of a service where I could send an image/idea to someone who could rig a 'fully flexible' character with several angles, and possible cycles like jumping, walking, running, waving etc. I could learn so much by seeing how it is supposed to be done instead of spending hours with little or no results. PLEASE LEASE can you help. I would eventually like to do a small series of these for my grandkids to remember me when im gone. LOL But confess i am still classed as a hobbyist.

Thanks Woody

PS how do I PM you lol....told you I was knew to this forum stuff. Usually just plod on till I eventually give up.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

woody173@live.co.uk wrote:how do I PM you lol....told you I was knew to this forum stuff. Usually just plod on till I eventually give up.
Click on the user's name or avatar. This takes you to their profile. On that screen you'll find a link saying "Send user a private message"
~Danimal
woody173@live.co.uk

DK wrote:Hi.

As a few of you may know I have been selling items on Content Paradise for some time now and having fielded a few equiries on the subject recently has prompted me to start an area on the forum dedicated to helping Anime Studio Forum users with any Content Paradise questions or suggestions they may have on either on selling, creating products or other.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers
D.K
Hi DK

I have bought a 'Carl' character from Content Paradise and to be honest was a little disappointed. For the cost the image was great but i was expecting it to at least have a basic walk cycle for each angle....which was why i purchased it in the first place. Any chance the content on the site could be monitored in some way to ensure the name of Content Paradise stays paramount in the Anime world.

Just a thought, not really a complaint. Its just after looking at the images for my character i thought it would be ideal for my purposes but was radically mistaken.

Many thanks

Woody
DK

Post by DK »

Hi Woody.
This is a great place to make any suggestions for characters and content. Hopefully some of the content providers will read your comments and start to include your suggestions. Hopefully before too long Anime Studio will be able to copy paste bone data between files so copying something like a walk cycle off another character to your purchased character is not too far off in the distant future.

Cheers
D.K
Wenaparry

Post by Wenaparry »

I have'nt been using Anime Studio since version 6 and now jumpd to verion 10. I just bought a Charector (Mr Smith) from C. P and anattempting to make him more like I need for a progect. I want to give him a big beard,I supose I will use the brush. And change his clothing. He needed to be a dark man and after a long strugl have managed to do that

V10 is so diferent to V6. Finding the buket, and the brush has been the hardest.

It is very nice to See you hear.

Thank you
DK

Post by DK »

Hello Wena.
Nice to see you again :)

Cheers
D.K
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

HI Wena -- nice to see you over here. if you're stuck with using "new" features you only need to ask - here or the other place!