Smart Bone Helpers by Ramón López

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funksmaname

Re: Smart Bone Helpers by Ramón López

Post by funksmaname »

I'm still using an older version I think, and I like the 2nd click function to go back to main timeline... I think it's doing what it needs to do...
:wink:
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Woah... I never noticed the timeline-background-colour difference...

In my gui settings the difference apparently wasn't big enough. (The alternate background colour is the text-background colour apparently)

Thanks! :D

...But, I'd still go for a Go to maineline button ;) Just my personal preference.
Stephen X

Post by Stephen X »

Hi everyone. I installed the Smart Bone Helper Tools on my Mac. The tools are in the tool bar when I launch the program the first time. When I open a new document, the tools disappear. For now I have "open last file saved" in the preferences so I can work with the bone tools when the program is closed and relaunched. I'm working in AS 9.2. I uploaded the tools to resources/support/scripts/tools and added text to the text document. Any help would absolutely rock. It's great to be working in AS again!

Thanks in advance for any help:)

Best
Steph:)
RichardU

Post by RichardU »

Interesting behavior: When I enter a SmartBone action through the helper button, I do not have the ability to scale bones. When I enter the same action through the Action window, scale bones is now available to me.
grznbch

Post by grznbch »

Hi, and sorry for this:
I have arranged things as desrcibed.
The icons appear in the 32 bit mode, but don't work.
In the 64 bit mode they are not even there.
What am I doing wrong?
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Hi, someone can fix this script for ASP 10?
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Hi. They are still fixed and I'm going to try to upload the up-to-date files to the animestudioscripts.com site ASAP. Greetings.
Last edited by Rai López on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

OK, it's done. But here it goes also a Dropbox link anyway... ...just in case it could take some time to get approved there. Well, greetings again and enjoy ASP 10! :D
Last edited by Rai López on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Great! Thanks!
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Thanks Ramon, they are very valuable!!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

You're (both) welcome! :) BTW, the updated buttons should work just the same for both: 9.5 & 10.0 ASP versions and, although I admit I don't have tested them intensively yet, I've not found any problem so far... Of course, if you/someone do, just let me know and (being a relatively simple scripts) I'll try look into it ASAP.
Onionskin

Post by Onionskin »

Thanks for the updates, but there is some differences with previous versions, in 9.5 version you could return to the mainline by clicking back on the smart bone 1 button. This was very useful because you don't need to keep the actions window open.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Thanks again for keeping these up to date ;)

Ramón, are you going to update the lost layer tool for v10?
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

And... you're welcome two :)
Onionskin wrote:in 9.5 version you could return to the mainline by clicking back on the smart bone 1 button
Well, it turns out that in my last update some things were not working as it is intended now. At some point, the "click in the current SB's button to go to Mainline" behavior changed in favor of the "double click" method, since I think it provides a more consistent way to navigate between the Smart Bone pairs and Mainline and I hope it still makes some sense... Anyway, the little inconsistency I just found thanks to your comment is now fixed and the last download link updated accordingly so, at least, now the new "double click behavior" should always work as expected, that is: ONE CLICK in button 1 or 2 activates the SB 1 or 2 (respectively), and DOUBLE CLICK in any of them always takes you to Mainline. This way, there is no need to worry or pay attention to which is the current one during navigation.

OFFTOPIC:
Lukas wrote:Ramón, are you going to update the lost layer tool for v10?
Ay, ay, ay... I have other plans in mind and I don't really know how I could face that at this point, but I think I'll try to look at least into the last "workable" version just in case it could be easily/quicly fixed. If that were the case, maybe I be able to provide a (dirty) up-to-date download link somewhere.

EDIT: I didn't even remember it, but at some (v9.5 days) point, I uploaded :arrow: HERE a quick fix for the "Lost Layer Tool" which, as far as I've just tested (not too much), seems to run fine for me here in v10 (while I was just assuming it wouldn't). Of course, I still think the tool itself is simply dated... but besides that fact, are you finding some concrete problems/errors with it in v10? If so... please, let me know and I could try to carry out a similar "workaround" for it ASAP. Thanks!

Well, greetings again! And I hope it helps...
Ramón López.
KuzKuz

Post by KuzKuz »

Hi, need this wonderful script fix for ASP 10.1.1. Thanks!