Save non vector characters to library?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Anonamix

Save non vector characters to library?

Post by Anonamix »

I love the library feature and use it a lot for characters I create in Anime Studio with vector layers. Tho I have been making characters from photoshop files (image layers) and when I try to use them from my library I only am able to drop a file looking image. with a tare through it.

Am I able to import files from PS and save the final bone'd character to my library? Thanks in advance!
Imago

Re: Save non vector characters to library?

Post by Imago »

Of course you can!
The file format is .anme for every project, so you can save it wherever you want and use it anytime.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Anonamix

Post by Anonamix »

Thank you much for you reply. I will try again and make a video so maybe someone can help with what I am doing wrong. The vector characters save to library with o problem, but the image file characters do not load from the library for me, it is weird.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Be sure the images you used are always in the same position.
to be sure, put them in the same folder of the saved .anme file. AS should find it automatically, if not correct the reference in the Layers options and save.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Anonamix

Post by Anonamix »

Great! I now have a few main characters created/saved and ready to rock! here is the trailer for my concept..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCh4un5SK4