ASP 9.1

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Not An Artist

Re: ASP 9.1

Post by Not An Artist »

Looks like a big update.

Looking forward to it going back online.
If only I could draw...
Imago

Post by Imago »

Wow... now I got a beatiful "download expired" in my CP account! :evil:

There are some superior force opposing us... :roll:
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
DVTVFilm

Post by DVTVFilm »

So -- are we saying that those of us who did download 9.1 -- should now be looking/waiting for a 9.1.1 -- because there is a problem with 9.1?

Which update is the real update? And how can we tell if we have the correct 9.1 before they pulled it?
CartoonM!ke

Post by CartoonM!ke »

I contacted tech support via the online chat and was told that if I wanted to I could continue using the 9.1 update, but I would have to perform a save-as to save files (that's part of the issue that got the update pulled), but the best course would be to revert back to 9.0 and wait until next week for the corrected update.

It stands to reason that when the corrected 9.1 update goes live, those who downloaded the previous 9.1 update would have to remove it anyway, so I reverted back to 9.0 just to save me some hassle.IOW, there was no mention of a 9.1.1 update, just a corrected 9.1 update.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
"Of course I encourage kids to walk on my lawn. I mean, how else can I test out the death traps?"
oakesy

Post by oakesy »

Just followed the instruction to download my update and wasted time downloading original AS9.0 :? I know my version has bugs, :x but can they make thing simpler when downloading updates instead of pass the buck. :arrow: Is anybody else suffering from crashes and non saving projects with as9.0. Seems to having a panic attack when starting a fresh project. My original version as8 kept annoyingly crashing if left unattended over an hour.
A smile is better than a punch even when you want to.

Regards John from Merry England.

MacPro and proud.
Fahim

the Re: ASP 9.1the

Post by Fahim »

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the pre-emptive AS 9.1 updater email that was sent out. We unfortunately found a bug that had to be addressed at the 11th hour and we had to remove the update.

As you've noticed from the posted readme, we addressed a ton of issues.

We hope to launch the update sometime late next week or the week after.

Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for the confusion.

Regards,

Fahim
ThatsNotAllFolks

Re: the Re: ASP 9.1the

Post by ThatsNotAllFolks »

Fahim wrote:Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the pre-emptive AS 9.1 updater email that was sent out. We unfortunately found a bug that had to be addressed at the 11th hour and we had to remove the update.

As you've noticed from the posted readme, we addressed a ton of issues.

We hope to launch the update sometime late next week or the week after.

Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for the confusion.

Regards,

Fahim
Thankyou for the heads up on what is going on with that :)
CartoonM!ke

Post by CartoonM!ke »

I'm sure the fact that New York ComiCon happening this weekend had a bit to do with this kerfluffle.

Now if you'd just ask anybody fromDCNation why Green Lantern and Young Justice was pulled from the Cartoon Network programming, all's even :>
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
"Of course I encourage kids to walk on my lawn. I mean, how else can I test out the death traps?"
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

CartoonM!ke wrote:I'm sure the fact that New York ComiCon happening this weekend had a bit to do with this kerfluffle.

Now if you'd just ask anybody fromDCNation why Green Lantern and Young Justice was pulled from the Cartoon Network programming, all's even :>
hahaha... I definitely will.... :D