Hip Hop FREESTYLE RAPPIN' MOUSE (Cartoon animated )

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mrchris1234

Hip Hop FREESTYLE RAPPIN' MOUSE (Cartoon animated )

Post by mrchris1234 »

A new hip hop RAP Phenom is in town and he goes by the name of MC RODENT! I modeled this cartoon animation after the hip hop music videos
featuring the voice of hip hop artist RON YEEZ, & YOUNG FLOW. Music traxx by my main man... my son, ( JUNE JI$$LE) Software used for this video animation were... ANIME STUDIO PRO 8, PHOTOSHOP Elements 2.0, and POWER DIRECTOR 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-nZFOBL-0
Matt

More to come?

Post by Matt »

Looks and sounds good. Are you going to do more with different backgrounds, or is this a sample of your work in order to get perspective clients, like artists that want you to create music videos? You could make an urban rodent series and introduce other characters as well.

Keep up the good work! 8)
mrchris1234

Re: More to come?

Post by mrchris1234 »

Matt wrote:Looks and sounds good. Are you going to do more with different backgrounds, or is this a sample of your work in order to get perspective clients, like artists that want you to create music videos? You could make an urban rodent series and introduce other characters as well.

Keep up the good work! 8)
mr. chris wrote: thanks for the feedback, Matt. The main purpose of this rap video is to showcase the music beat making producing skills of my son.. chris jr. Code name ( JUNE JI$$LE), and his hip hop rapper friends- ( RON YEEZ) and company. I create and use cartoon critters in all sorts of genres, they're fun and easy to draw and animate. I work a fulltime demanding job so finding time and energy to do extensive animation projects is tough sometimes.