Note layers size

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

arfa

Note layers size

Post by arfa »

There are times when I want to add more than just a few words next to an item or for a group and wonder if there is any way of changing the size of a note layer?

An image is what I currently use but this has portability and editability issues.

Are there any alternatives to notes?
Other?

- arfa
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Note layers are "one line" that's it. I've even tried to edit the file format to "force" a "return" with no luck. The only option is using vector text or image layers.

p.s. A while back I created "scripted" text by building a simple font out of lines with the script interface tools. It's way too klunky to install and maintain, and requires that ALL the tools be modified to even see it. Maybe note layers will be improved in a future version. I should resurrect that script though and see if it might work better in AS 6.

-vern
arfa

Post by arfa »

Well, if you can't crack it Vern then I will rest (for now). I was trying \n line breaks and html and...

enough.

Images work well enough.

-arfa
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

I think if one could be able to write several lines in a note layer it would be great, i use them a lot to write down my director's notes