Anime Studio Toolbar And Link Collection Website

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jhaustin1969

Anime Studio Toolbar And Link Collection Website

Post by jhaustin1969 »

http://animestudio.potentialsunleashed.com/ - Anime Studio Link Collection Website
http://animestudio.ourtoolbar.com/ - Anime Studio Toolbar

-----------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Over 80 Links in the Collection Now!!
04/17/2012: Added Ramón López Verdú's Lost AS Tools scripts into the Scripts and Tools section. Very Nice!!!!
04/16/2012: Added Parker's YouTube page to the Tutorials section. Also added his portfolio on Background Art in the Blogs, Feeds & References section, under Clip Art.
04/04/2012: Added a link to the Anime Studio Manuals, under the Smith Micro section.
03/26/2012: Added Dalemation's Blog and the Walk Cycle Depot to the Blogs, Feeds & Refs section. Also added Dalemation's Creating Characters PDF file to the Tutorial section.
(A download dialog box will show up when clicking on the PDF link)
03/19/2012: Added a few more Smith Micro links and changed the column header color.
03/16/2012: Added Mikdog's Blog & Rocky53204's clip art post from the Animator's Forum, into the Blogs, Feeds & Refs section. And the Incredible Tutorials site under the Tutorials section.
03/14/2012: Added SlowTiger's blog to the Blog, Feeds & References links.
03/08/2012: Added the Open Clip Art website to the Blog, Feeds & References links.
03/02/2012: Added a comprehensive list of Lua Add-ons link to the Scripts & Tools list.
02/27/2012: Added MRjonbo1964's YouTube channel to the Tutorial section and some Learnig To Draw sites too!

Hello Everyone,

This is a follow-up to my original post in the General Discussions Forum, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=21408

The reason that I am re-posting here, is because I have added an additional resource to coincide with the Anime Studio Toolbar and I just want to help as many people as possible with them.

First of all, to those that did not see my original post above, I have created a toolbar, that installs into your internet browser, that is geared completely towards Anime Studio. The toolbar has links to Smith Micro, The Lost Marble Forums, Tutorials, Scripting References and various Blogs & Feeds, as well as the Anime Studio Twitter and Facebook pages.

I created this for myself and my kids to use, but felt that it could benefit many of you too, so I am sharing it here.

I created the toolbar last week and have had many people download it already, but I also got some feedback about creating a website with these links as well. So I did.

http://animestudio.potentialsunleashed.com/

The link above goes to a sub-domain on my website and contains ALL of the links that can also be found on the Anime Studio Toolbar.

This is a free resource for you to use or ignore as you see fit. I do not make any money from this at all and there is no spam, spyware or malware that you would need to worry about.

You can see a full image of the toolbar on the page above as well, or you can just go ahead and download that here to check it out for yourself.

http://animestudio.ourtoolbar.com/

As stated in my original post, PLEASE feel free to send links that you would like to see on either of these resources.

Thank you all for the help that I have received. This is just my way of giving back to the community. I wish you all well.

Joe Austin

PS: I apologize up front if this is perceived as spamming. It certainly is not intended to be. Moderators feel free to delete this if I have overstepped a boundary.
Last edited by jhaustin1969 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 13 times in total.
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

I have added the Animator's Forum to the toolbar and the Website, for anyone interested.

Oh, and thank you to the 18 people that have downloaded it so far! :D

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Thank you,
Joe
jhaustin1969

Any Chance Of A Sticky?

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Hello Moderators,

I know this is from a new user that hasn't proven himself yet with Anime Studio, but based on the fact that this could potentially help many people find what they are looking for in short order, I have a question.

Would it be at all possible to make this a sticky?

I know that not everyone will use it, but it really could help beginners get up to speed quicker.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joe Austin
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

EDIT:
03/02/2012: Added a comprehensive list of Lua Add-ons link to the Scripts & Tools list.
02/27/2012: Added MRjonbo1964's YouTube channel to the Tutorial section and some Learnig To Draw sites too!
Bump to show the new links added to the toolbar and website.
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Bump!

Over 70 Links in the Collection Now!!

03/16/2012: Added Rocky53204's clip art post from the Animator's Forum, into the Blogs, Feeds & Refs section. And the Incredible Tutorials site under the Tutorials section.
03/14/2012: Added SlowTiger's blog to the Blog, Feeds & References links.
03/08/2012: Added the Open Clip Art website to the Blog, Feeds & References links.

Thank you,
Joe
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Here are the latest additions to the Toolbar and Link Collections Site:

Almost 80 Links in the Collection Now!!
03/26/2012: Added Dalemation's Blog and the Walk Cycle Depot to the Blogs, Feeds & Refs
section. Also added Dalemation's Creating Characters PDF file to the Tutorial section. (A download dialog box will show up when clicking on the PDF link)
03/19/2012: Added a few more Smith Micro links and changed the column header color.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Moderators!

Any chance of getting a sticky for this?

There have been over 30 people that have downloaded the Toolbar and countless others who have bookmarked the website.

Rather than me having to bump the post every time there is an addition or change, it might be easier for people to find it, if it was a sticky. All changes are added to the original post above too.

If there is a reason that it should not be, then I will just continue to post here as the need arises.

Thank you!
Joe
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Lose your Anime Studio Manual?

No problem! Just added a link to the Smith Micro section for you to download any version of the manual or quick start guide you need!

---------------------------------------
04/04/2012: Added a link to the Anime Studio Manuals, under the Smith Micro section.
---------------------------------------

Thank you,
Joe
jhaustin1969

Bump

Post by jhaustin1969 »

04/16/2012: Added Parker's YouTube page to the Tutorials section. Also added his portfolio on Background Art in the Blogs, Feeds & References section, under Clip Art.

Over 80 links in the collection now!!

Thank you,
Joe
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest addition to the toolbar and website:

There are now OVER 80 links to various Anime Studio resources!!

The below note has also been added to the original post.
-----------------------------------------------
04/17/2012: Added Ramón López Verdú's Lost AS Tools scripts into the Scripts and Tools section. Very Nice!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

A Big Thanks to everyone that has bookmarked the website and/or downloaded the toolbar.
I really hope you are finding them useful!

Joe
jhaustin1969

Re: Anime Studio Toolbar And Link Collection Website

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Sorry, no updates, just a bump for anyone that may not have seen this. I haven't updated it since April, but am still taking suggestions, if anyone has other links they would like to see on here.

So far, we have 46 downloads of the toolbar and innumerable people using the Anime Studio Links page.

Thanks!!
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Wow!! Thanks for the Sticky! I appreciate it and hope these resources help anyone that uses them.

Thanks again!
Joe Austin
That1GuyAgain

Post by That1GuyAgain »

I bookmarked the site page and I love it. One tab click and I have all the links to the places I go often. beyond tat, I found new resources on this page.
Thank you for compiling this and also making it available as a site, not just the toolbar. Even without spam, toolbars shrink the viewable area of the browser window.
Great stuff, thanks again.
jhaustin1969

Post by jhaustin1969 »

Thanks That1GuyAgain! Glad you find it useful.

Please let me know if you find any other resources that should be on there.

I agree about the toolbar issue. That's why I made the site too.

Thanks again,
Joe
Brad555

Post by Brad555 »

I thought it was just me seeing things or in this case not seeing things. I would scroll up and down in the mainline asking myself WTF are the key frames then they would just pop up later.
FloridaJo

Post by FloridaJo »

Maybe time to remove the sticky from this. The links are dead.