Bonsoir!!

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mast

Bonsoir!!

Post by mast »

Hi guys!
I'm new to the forum and i'm trying to make my first short animation with AS pro 2. I read the user manual and i'm currently following the video tutorials from Catoon Zack on youtube.
I don't know if I'll be strong and patient enough to make a complete cartoon, but I'll give it a try.

I wish I could adapt my short comic story about Zombinnochio:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk12 ... ombip1.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk12 ... ombip2.jpg

We'll see. Anyway, happy to be here, happy to learn, everything can be useful :)
Last edited by mast on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

Bienvenue!

Your drawing style and angle of characters should make it easy for you to get the animation of the main character done in Anime Studio, it's a perfect match!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
mast

Post by mast »

Thanks! I'm almost done with the tutorials (god bless the holidays, almost 15 hours of videos in three days), so I'll try soon enough to make my first try for a bone character (can't wait!)!
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

Welcome, and good luck with your work. If you need any help feel free to ask on this forum. Everyone is always glad to help out.

udd
mast

Post by mast »

Thanks!

There's a lot of answers on the forum if you know how to use a search button, but thanks very much.

I finally started this morning to make my character on AS, with bones and everything. I started over like five times, but now, I'm almost getting something that I can use and that doesn't look too bad.

Although there's something that bother me: on the shoes there's is always a white line when I render it. I don't know where it came from.

Here's some pics:

jonbo

Post by jonbo »

check this thread, maybe its the same problem.

viewtopic.php?t=19540&start=0&postdays= ... highlight=
mast

Post by mast »

I don't know, there's no shape where's that white line. I tried to render a bigger file, zoom it, it doesn't disappear. I can live with that, I will be worried if I get that on his face. Thanks anyway! :)

I'm almost done with all the switch files for the hands and the heads.

I just hope I can animate this thing smoothly. ^^
mast

Post by mast »

Some news.

I worked a bit on my animation yesterday. I wanted to do a background of a street, by tracing a photo, but I don't like the result. I think I'll do backgrounds more simple.

And here's a try to make Zombinocchio run, I think I'll do again my character, there's a lot of things that don't work for me.

http://youtu.be/Y_W_CQAdSEA

Anyway, needs more work. I knew it would be hard. ^^
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

Nice work Mast,
although the walk needs work as I am sure you know.

I mainly wanted to say that you might want to post your work in the "Share Your Work" section of the forum. You will get a lot more useful feedback if you post there.

Keep up the good work!

udd
mast

Post by mast »

Yes, I just spent ten minutes on the run, it was mostly to see if it get along with that kind of background.

I'll post later on "share your work", when I'll have something more than just some tests, probably next week, maybe when I am done with the storyboard.