All I can say is.. Uggggg!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kingrunner

All I can say is.. Uggggg!

Post by Kingrunner »

I just bought AS pro 8 last night and it has crashed over and over. I can't narrow it down too much yet. I think that it has something to do with the content viewer but not sure yet. I am on Windows 7 64bit with 6gigs of Ram. Has anyone else had constant crashing?

Thank you any help or suggestions.

-K
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

Very stable here on win 7 64 16 gb ram

Have you updated to 8.0.1?

http://anime.smithmicro.com/updates.html
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

If you think the problem is with the library, try going to the preferences menu and changing to the old library option. The new library has been known to cause problems which I think they fixed in version 8.01.
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

Do you have more than one monitor? I will get crashes all the time if I have the layer palette or the timeline on another monitor and click back and forward.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnh1z8WZtPs

If I keep everything on one monitor it's stable.

This thread reminded me that I haven't reported this issue yet. Off to reporting....
Kingrunner

Post by Kingrunner »

I have seemed to have a lot more stable installation with the library turned to the old method. No crashes after doodling for 30 mins or so. While before every 1 to 2 mins I would crash.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Kingrunner , get the 8.1 update, all the library issues have been solved, startup is fully stable now and the library is working nicely.