London Bombings

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jorgy

London Bombings

Post by jorgy »

I know that there are users here who are from the UK, and even London. I wanted to express my sympathy and condolences at this horrific event.

When I visited London on my honeymoon, we stayed a couple blocks away from Russell Square, so I know the area with the bus bomb and one of the tube bombs pretty well. We walked up and down those streets every day we were there.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

I live in England but not near London so i say the same as Jorgy.

My sympathy for the relatives and friends of those that died or were injured in the attacks.

Dan
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
cribble

Post by cribble »

I live in England, but no where near London, but i am pretty aware of whats happening and whats becoming of situation. I have a few friends up there at the moment and they're telling me that the choatic roads just went overload as soon as this event happened (i thought there would of been less traffic.. hmm).

We were discussing who might of been behind it. We thought it was a little bit suspicious that it happened after the annoucement of the olympics, but no one would of been that angy, come on, its only sport at the end of the day. My friends think its something to do with the G8 meeting, but i personally think it was just a terrorist attack out of random. When i say that, London was always expecting an attack sometime after 9/11 but unaware when they might strike, i think recently we let our guards down thinking we were safe.

An open arguement here. I don't know really how to react, but my sympathies go to those who need it most right now.
--Scott
cribble.net