ASP doesn't accept serial and can't create support ticket!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

paulcopeland

ASP doesn't accept serial and can't create support ticket!

Post by paulcopeland »

Hello.

I have two issues and I hope someone here can help. Thank you.

Yesterday I purchased ASP Pro 8 and received the serial numbers.

I have tried to enter the serial number/s into the demo to turn it into the ASP pro 8 version, but when I enter either serial number that I was given I get a response that the serial number/s is incorrect :(

I have tried to contact support, but seem to be doing something wrong as I cannot complete the input fields without an error message coming back.

I hope there is someone out there who can help me with these issues.

Thank you.

Paul.

Image[/img]
Get my free piano sheet music here http://www.scoreexchange.com/profiles/pianoedition
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

To quote jonbo

"vidi, use all caps, hyphens, no O's zeros instead, no I's ones instead.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

also if you try copy and paste that there isn't a space before or after the serial#, this is what happened to someone today and once the space was left out the serial# worked.
Belgarath

Post by Belgarath »

Regarding the Smith Micro contact thing, it looks like you're using IE8, right? See the red asterisk with the "Product" in your screenshot? You didn't fill it out, so you're getting a "Product requires a value" error (the same way that leaving "Subject" blank will give you a "Subject requires a value" error message).

IE8 does something weird where the Product field doesn't display properly. This has been fixed in IE9, so if you upgrade to IE9 you ought to be able to see and use that field properly. But there is a workaround in IE8 - go to TOOLS > COMPATIBILITY VIEW and that ought to get it showing up.