Switch On/Off Motion Blur During Timeline

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

animataur

Switch On/Off Motion Blur During Timeline

Post by animataur »

Hey - I am a very long time reader of the forums and and have been animating with Anime Studio 7 for about half a year.

I was wondering if there is a way to switch on the 'Motion Blur' feature during the timeline and then switch it off again during the timeline - like the you can the layer visibility?

Thanks in advance!
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Yes, it's completely animatable.
animataur

Post by animataur »

Thanks for the response!

...But it doesn't set a keyframe on the timeline and if I switch it off anywhere in the timeline it dissapears and ceases to exist.

I can't seem to control it e.g. if at frame 24 I wanted the motion blur to start, then stop at frame 48, when I check it off ( at frame 48 ) the motion blur goes from the whole movie.

What's your thoughts?

(Update: It doesn't seem to work when I do it through double-clicking the layer and going to Motion Blur, but it does seem to work when I use Ramón López's Lost Layer Tool
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

You need to have the allow animated layer effects option on in the layer settings to change it back and forth. You're right about the lost layer tool working this way. Strange that it works with/wo changing this in the tool.