Issue rendering large scale image (8000 x 6400)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

b15fliptop

Post by b15fliptop »

I use an Edirol FA-66 firewire audio interface. If you're only going to use one mic at a time you might want to look at the Apogee One. It's built specifically for the Mac, and all Apogee products sound great.

I don't have any direct experience with the Yeti, but I used to have a Blue Snowball that sounded great. There's something to be said for the simplicity of the USB mics, but as I recall it was sometimes a bit of a struggle getting it to work with Logic.

Post by 94253 »

HBCoffin wrote:Solution:
When attempting to render large scale images in Anime Studio Pro 7 at higher dimensions (i.e. 8000 x 6400), save the file with the project settings set at the desired dimensions and use the batch export tool to get a solid rendering in the desired format of choice.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was struggling with this issue the other month and gave up. I had another project which required an insanely high pixel render again and stumbled upon this thread. I'm very glad you found a solution! :)