I Didn't Ask for Animated Blur....

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

catlover8976

I Didn't Ask for Animated Blur....

Post by catlover8976 »

Okay, it seemed simple enough, just move a layer along and make it loop right? Well somehow the blur and gradients have taken it apon them selves to do what ever they want, I swear I haven't touched the blur or gradient option in the animation! My hands are clean!

(This is very poorly saved, both PhotoShop and PhotoBucket have helped to kill it. Please ignore at the end of the loop it flys over it's self, no idea why it's doing that. XD)

Can you see? It's gets more blurred at the animation progresses meaning it's useless for a loop. D: Is this a bug, glitch, have I touched something accidentally, what is it?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Weird.

I think your best best is to probably post the zipped .anme file on mediafire or something and let somebody take a look @ it. Could be a simple thing. I wouldn't mind taking a look @ it.
rogermate

Re: I Didn't Ask for Animated Blur....

Post by rogermate »

Just to be sure, beside layer blur on the first page of the layer settings, there is also motion blur on another tab. It looks to me like you have motion blur.

Also, I could almost swear that I've seen layer settings change by themselves sometimes.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

I've also had some weirdness with layer blur though it could all be my own fault. As a result I'm probably going to do away with blur altogether. Weird.
catlover8976

Post by catlover8976 »

There's no motion blur turned on anywhere.

Here's the file if anyone wants to take a look at it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRS2PXDP

If the link doesn't work tell me and I'll try fixing it. :wink:
Uolter

Post by Uolter »

well, It doesn't...